1. Failure of insight comes from failure to embrace the ways - Dr. Thomas Constable
2. Moral standards were destroyed by new definitions of sin, people using God's vocabulary but not His dictionary - Warren Wiersbe
3. Righteousness is holiness expressed in moral principles; justice is the application of the principles of righteousness - John Motyer
4. A bad or difficult boss is not an excuse for lack of effort on your part. It is your career that will suffer if you and your boss have a bad relationship. - John Wiley & Sons
5. Friends are not just people with whom we share common life, but those with whom we also share common commitments and goals.