1. “Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.” - Ronald Osborn
2. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy" - Martin Luther King, Jr.
3. "As in most instances, if you want to do more for others, you have to become more yourself" - John Maxwell
4. “The value of life lies not in the length of days, but in the use we make of them; a man may live long yet live very little.” - Michel Eyquem de Montaigne
5. “There is no more noble occupation in the world than to assist another human being—to help someone succeed.” - Alan Loy McGinnis