As He (the Lord) is, so we are in this world – I John 4:17
It is self-degrading to have a miniaturised view of yourself and to downgrade your dignity and royalty. You will be doing yourself a mischief if your self-image is polluted by lack of foresight and insight of your divine identity.
The redemptive work of Christ confers on you a royal and peculiar status. So you must picture yourself through the mirror of the Scripture, for you to attain to the desired future, which God has destined for you.
For you to see yourself the way God sees you and not by what the circumstances around you dictate, you need to:
(1) Attain to the knowledge that you are rooted in Christ and that you are a member of His royal family
(2) Reject every false picture, which the devil has painted to taint and erode your royalty and peculiarity
(3) Feast on the word of God, to enable you to see through the eyes of the Scripture, for divine revelation of your true identity in Christ
(4) Disconnect from every associate that could impair your vision and link up with the network of purpose and vision-driven people who could bridge the gap between their current state and their desired state
(5) Above all, keep your eyes of faith on Jesus, for the perfection of your faith and for the preservation of your sight from devilish impairment and poor visibility
I pray your eyes of understanding become enlightened to see and attain the future you desire in Jesus name